Soprano Ice Platinum
Laser hair removal is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures. It beams highly concentrated light into hair follicles and as pigments in the follicles absorb the light, it destroys the hair. The procedure is useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
Why choose this procedure:
- Precision ensures Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs; leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Each pulse of the Laser takes a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at the same time.
- Permanent hair loss after 6-12 sessions
Fine Downy Hair Removal – Alkaline Wash
The DMK Alkaline Wash system is a remarkable treatment designed to reduce fine, downy hair. This type of hair is very difficult to remove as the hair growth is usually dense and it would take a long time to treat with electrolysis. After the first treatment, the hair will grow back at its normal rate, but as treatments progresses the hair regrowth rate will become slower, usually resulting in a permanent loss over a period of time.
Here is why you should pick the Alkaline Wash:
- You can remove large areas of hair in one treatment with no discomfort
- The treatment is completely pain-free
- All areas of the face and body can be treated and the hair will gradually weaken
- The treatments will be approximately 2 weeks apart to start with, then go onto a month apart and then longer periods of time as the hair starts to reduce in growth
A full consultation and patch test is carried out at least 24 hours before treatment to ensure the best results. It also works well when combined with electrolysis and Laser, which are suitable for the stronger hairs.