Anti Wrinkle Treatments
Botox (Botulinum Toxin)
This procedure temporarily weakens the muscles of the face and in the upper face is used to treat the forehead, glabella and crow’s feet area. More advanced Botox injection techniques in the lower face can be used to perform the Nefretiti neck lift, treat peri-oral lines, drooping mouth angles, gummy smiles & treat chin muscle retraction. Botox has also been used to treat excessive sweating, or Hyperhidrosis of the armpits and hands. The effects of Botox can take up to 2 weeks to take effect and can last for as long as 3-5 months. Usually with all Botox treatments there is a two week follow up to review the effects.
There are a variety of dermal ﬁllers which can be used depending upon the area of the face to be treated, desired effects, and longevity of treatment desired. The majority of ﬁllers are Hyaluronic acid ﬁllers which are responsible for giving the skin matrix its volume. Other ﬁllers are Calcium Hydroxide ﬁllers which are used for deeper volumising and combination therapy with PRP. Dermal ﬁllers can be used to replace volume in different areas of the face and can be used to enhance cheek volume, treat nasolabial (nose to mouth) lines, enhance lip volume, and treat jowel.
Why choose Dermal Fillers:
- Used in combination and with advanced injection techniques these ﬁllers will give a non-surgical “liquid facelift”
- The ﬁllers used are naturally occurring compounds
- The effects of dermal ﬁllers are usually apparent immediately and can last anything between 6-24 months.
ThermiRase® is performed by precisely disabling the nerves which control the muscles associated with unwanted face and neck lines. This toxin free procedure is best used on the neck and forehead as it stimulates collagen remodelling to decrease the signs of ageing.
Why choose this procedure:
- Treatment through safe temperature controlled radio frequency
- One application, safe procedure
- Painless with immediate results